One of the things i easily get annoyed by are customers...not just any customers, specifically grocery store customers. I work as a cashier and I've practically seen and served everykind of "it" out there. They range from nice, super nice, assholes, bitches, hookers, drunks, hobos who pay with pennies, mothers with millions of coupons, old people who want everything "double-bagged", hustlers who hustle for SUPER CHEAP things.....the list goes on. Coming home recently from work, my mind is fresh with alot of things that pisses me off, so here's some of the MOST annoying things I've heard, witnessed, or done to customers:

1. What pisses me off alot is when customers approach me in the lineup talking on their cell-phones. Yes, I know that I really shouldn't care, but bitch talk silently! I don't want to know who you're doing, what you're doing and what you plan on doing. Especially when I heard a girl say this over her phone
eg. "OMG, he's so hooot!....and have I seen it? Damn yeah, it's BIIGGG!"
Really, really, really, do i really have to hear that? Next time, wait after you paid, it's rude!
2. Another pet peeve of mine is when people don't take out their shit of the basket. I would understand if you were above the age of 80, and you can't lift things. But if you're clearly young, fresh, and definitely ABLE...then I hope you don't mind when I simply take your basket and hold it upside down until all of your groceries are out. Don't even bother asking me why I did that...because I'll just "I'm lazy too."
3. If you have 1 or 3 coupons, I get it. But if you have a gazillion of cheap coupons. Go somewhere else!
4. I can't handle assholes who hate my bagging skills. If you don't like it...then you bag it! Seriously, no one's stopping you, I mean it's actually more beneficial if you bagged it yourself, 'cause you won't be blaming me for something I didn't do. Seriously, who are you?!?!?!?!?!
I think that's enough for my ranting....wa-eva :D



I'M GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE COUPON GIVING PEOPLE ONE DAY. And I hope that when i'm paying for my groceries with coupons, you're the cash-register-man that I give my pile of penny saving coupons to so you can SUFFER!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Did you know that you work with my aunt. She told me that you work with her.
P.S.S. Look Allan, I commented =)
who's your aunt?
ReplyDeletelol i think its about time you quit lmao.
ReplyDelete