Thursday, January 29, 2009

You can talk all you want...

Hey bloggers...Have you ever:

1.Ever felt really weird and dodgy and maybe even pissed when you get caught in an awkward situation that you can't freaking get any control over....because god is purposely punishing your every move.

2.Said something you didn't mean, but you did it anyways to piss the other person off. eg Damn, your pimples are definitely disappearing.

3.Told yourself, you'll do something different this new year that will somehow make you a better person, but end up just being a bitchier version of yourself last year....I have MANY times :D

Anyway, I wanted to start off this blog with those three SUPER RANDOM awkward questions because that's my purpose in life. I can't wait for school to end, so I can finally relax for four loooooooong months. Oh summer you seem so far away...How am I? The answer to this question can be answered by the remarkable sexy picture of me located to the right. I'm basically taken aback by alot of things right now because school just got harder than ever, and I'm left to blog about it because I can't record myself to complain and post it up on a sexy XXX website :D But, I can definitely endure the hard-ass-mother-shit-load of assignments to get to the end....which is inevitably soemthing i like to call, "dolla dolla bills."

Some songs I suggest need some checking out:

1 comment:

  1. lmao..unfortunately ive never experienced the three questions...=/ i like that song by aj rafael!

    ReplyDelete