Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sleepless nights


Hey bloggers!

So I haven't blogged for quite some time due to something called "
school" and "papers" and "tests." But even though I have a major performance test tomorrow that will determine my fate in passing or failing the program(no pressure), I will take this time to write this sexy blog of mine. If you're wondering what I'm taking in Uni. It's nursing...that's right, one of these days I'll be a successful working registered nurse.

Btw, judging by the photo on the right, can you tell if I'm afraid of holding a needle??? I'm not that
scaaared, I'm just a-whole-lot-terrified-of-missing, no biggie :D

Moving on to the topic of my "
Sleepless Nights." I will now share my secrets of how I keep myself awake during nights that I know I should be sleeping for:

4.
Tea-a good 'ol cup of tea could do the trick. And it's not really THAT caffeinated, it's just the
healthier alternative to coffee and all those drinks. (
PSH, who drinks those anyways???!?!?!?)

3.
The Internet-can't get enough of YouTube, Facebook, and other sites(LMAO!)

2.
Coffee-I honestly drink LOTS AND LOTS of coffee that I won't be able to sleep at all. I drink one cup every hour. Can you say "hyper"?

1. Rockstar-So if the above don't persist because they suck ass anyway. The I will go all out with the mother of all caffeine drinks. Rockstars are so good. I'm addicted to their taste. In fact down here is my favourite kind...MOCHA! Yes, I know they can kill me, but whatever, it's not like it's some kind of drug :D...or is it????

No comments:

Post a Comment