Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's Valentines day?


Hey bloggers!

So I haven't blogged in a very long while, but that's because I was very very busy with school and work and
life. Yes, I have a life that I like to live once in a while. Anyway, the point of this random blog is about valentines and it's supposed "happy warm feeling" that it apparently spreads.

Long story short...I spent valentines the way I usually spend it, with
friends. Ain't that funny? Spending valentines with friends....so much fun. As friends, we like to go to the downtown mall, and count the many couples that pass us by, (trust me if we could get money for counting...we'd be MAD rich) :D This year wasn't any different, it was the same as last year, total boredom and smack in the face "YOU'RE SINGLE!" But, whatever I enjoy it, love it but I never hate it...bahahahaha.

Anyway, enough of this v0day crap, that was SOOO yesterday ....

I now leave you guys off with another ooh-SUM video of rin and rox...and I'm practically ob-ssess-ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment