Hey Bloggers!
This is my second attempt to catch your attention, and I thought to myself..."Allan this is YOUR blog, therefore you can say anything you want." So I decided to blog about one of my favourite sites in the world(other than facebook), and it goes by the awesome name of YOUTUBE! If I'm not on the phone or bothering the crap out of people on MSN, then I'm usually found watching videos on Youtube. So today I wanna share with you guys the TOP FIVE great "vloggers" that I have come across on Youtube in the last 1.5 years.
5. charlieissocoollike
He's funny and a youtube celebrity. He talks about pretty much anything in general with his added "English" twist.
4. michaeltalks
Michael is a recent and upcomer new vlogger, pretty funny. He vlogs about random stuff and University. It's interesting to view someone else's life from Youtube's POV. So that's why I love watching vloggers.
3. stotan88
When you're feeling uninspired...watch this guy. He's "deep" and talks about alot of things that normal vloggers don't talk about which makes him amazing. Basically, he's real. There's not alot of real vloggers out there, most of them are just out to get random attention who are willing to do anything for subscribers.
2. ImaginaryBitches
Yes, I know...Eden's not really a vlogger, because she's an actress of a Web Series called Imaginary Bitches. Basically the show is about the "life of Eden and her Imaginary Friends." It's amazingly FUNNY, and that's an understatement, if you want to laugh... watch this :D
1. communitychannel
Last, but NOT LEAST....natalie of Australia is my number ONE vlogger. She's an awesome girl with the sickest accent (Sydney here i come!). Everyone knows that Australian accents are the best...But her accent isn't the only thing that makes her irresistible to watch. Her sarcastic wit captivates the audience's attention purely on the fact that she's "naturally funny." Being naturally funny without trying to be funny is beyond FUNNY! It's the best trait anyone could ask for. She's my idol....literally.
I could've blogged about anything in the world...fanny pak, harry potter, facebook, msn, movies, people, books, school, or about other random shiznits....But i wanted to share something that is ME and something that I spend 8 hours of my day on. After all, this is "the great life of kirby(me)" and NOT "the great life of ........" So that was my second blog of my debut Hopefully you enjoyed it, and don't forget to follow me :D
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMFG, OMFG, OMFG The third guy vlogger man is SOOOOOO HOTT!! [LINDY LIKES] I'm going on Youtube to watch all his video logs THANK MAN!
ReplyDeleteBTW: he IS deep!
Glad to know...i enlightened you to someone you can "stalk" online :D
ReplyDelete