Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My first blog...not vlog :D

So today marks the official day of my Blogging days, assuming that I'll be on here every week. Why did I start blogging? Well some of the people I know have told me before that I should start to make a blog, because they'd be interested in what I gotta say, "'cause im funnay"...And it's true, I really do have ALOT of things to say, that's why I usually talk on the phone, because I believe voice-to-voice is one of the best ways of communicating to people. Anyway, that's not the real reason of why I wanted to blog now is it...I always thought blogging was cool, and if I can't have a youtube channel, I might as well have this as way of voicing out my stuff. So I've never really done this before and really don't know WHAT exactly to talk about. I know, let's talk about the sky...it's blue and cloudy....NOT! If you live in Toronto,it looks like God has decided to spread his dandruff on us puny people, the joy of living in Toronto. Oh my...this is really going nowhere. Lol, whatever, it's my "first time" so don't judge this by my first vlog. Advice of the day: Don't freaking eat too much! I'm just kidding, eat all you want....I sure did as a kid :D. If you're a music kinda person who enjoys having music eargasms then we need to meet because it's the best. I'm currently listening to Halo. What should I rant about? i can totally rant about the useless two long horus I stayed after school today thinking that a ceremony was going to ensue. Apparently, it's tradition for a nurse to receive their "nursing pin" before they start clinical. It symbolize the start of their career. But you see....it was suppsoe to happen, but due to God's dandruff(called snow) it got cancelled. Anyway, that was my first blog....love it, hate it, whatever, just enjoy it.


1 comment: