So i just came back from watching a movie. And you know when you watch something you absolutely love, you kind of just act it out in your head and pretend you're in the movie. Well I just watched Eagle Eye with my friend and it was "ooh-SUM." The movie was about two random people off the streets who were being controlled by "Someone powerful" (as usual). But they were being controlled through the super-interactive-use-of-a-blackberry. Honestly, if I was playing the character of Shia LaBeouf, I would be dead by now. These are the reasons WHY I wouldn't make it:
1. WTF! I don't even have a phone, and you expect me to know how to use a Blackberry!?? Are you insane?
2. OMFG, it's ringing, the Blackberry is ringing...How do I pick it up?!?!?!?!? So maaaaaaaaany buttons!
3. "You want me to text someone?!....How do I do that?"
4. I don't know how to call someone, there's only letters I see
5. How do I even take pictures with this thing? I'd basically be a bad spy.
6. Why in god's world is this thing so BIG!?
7. I don't know how to take someone's voice mail....so I wouldn't be able to take those oh-so-important-orders :(
8. LASTLY, i really don't know how to drive a car, hold a gun, shoot a gun, punch someone, take a needle...I'm just not the perfect candidate for someone's dirty work.



"ohh-sum"
ReplyDeleteoooh that girl is "ooh-sum" i forgot what movie she's in but her face is familiar!
ReplyDeletewait allan, it says on facebook that you just activated / installed facebook application for iphone application for his phoen. so do you have a phone now? or is facebook lying!
ReplyDeleteMADE OF HONOR! oh eyah...lmao i love her now
ReplyDeletelol yes thats her, she is awesome, btw whats this new song by pcd?
ReplyDelete