Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I so am on "time"...

Hey bloggers! It's a wonderful Tuesday night, and I've been dying to write about this last night. Except last night I was studying for a Psychology midterm, typical asian nerding thing to do. Anyway, as I was studying, I had Firefox opened. And you know I'm a procrastinator when I have Youtube, Facebook, Blogspot, and many other tabs opened. Procrastinating is like my "specialty" I'm just naturally good at it. It doesn't need any practice of mine. It's like, I know that I ahve to do something in about 5 hours. Except I make that 5 hours the longeeeeeest five hours of my life by going on Facebook every 5 minutes(I kid you not), and watching videos on Youtube(seriously...). I honestly need to STOP procrastinating 'cause it bites like a bitch at the end.

Also, wtf is up with blogspot. What is this "word verification" thingy. Like who else would be on my account?!?!?!?! It's so annoying. Blogspot should take it out. It's sooo annoying when you're trying to write something really fast because you're on the go, then you're faced with a word like this:
Anyway, I just wanted to share you guys the best duo on Youtube who sings together. They're called hiphoprox and they're awesome. Here see and listen for yourself and you better LOVE it!!!

4 comments:

  1. my stupid retarded sister loves those girls .. they were on ELLEN (not physically)

    see allan .. i'm a friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok wow, i think im going to blog about them!
    seriously i think it was so - so but the girl on the right totally killed it, like she murdered it. seriously she couldve completey committed mass genocide / murder with her voice. which means the video couldv'e done without her shiny fakeass face. get your eyes checked squinty and noone wants to look up your nose every 3 seconds. however i think the girl on the left, holla!, go solo girl, do a nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw girl on left is like *shaking hed , "damn girrr sing it right, you killing me right herrr, if only there was a mute on her!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...i love the girl on the right....she HIT nicole's notes...

    ReplyDelete